Are you looking for..
- Easy and user-friendly secondary analysis?
- Reliable up-to-date variant interpretation?
- Standardizing your workflow from FastQ to report?
Spend one hour to learn how our solutions can help you achieve that. In this live demo, you will be shown and not told - in your own choice of either ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, or ITALIAN.
- Execute full analysis from reads to report
- Quickly, accurately detect and visualize mutations
- Assess relevant variants
- Create a summary of reportable variants
This live demo will introduce QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench and how to generate variant profiles in VCF, starting with NGS sequencing data from targeted DNA library preps of major kit providers. The variant profiles will be interpreted with QIAGEN Clinical Insight Interpret (QCI-I), a web-based tool that prioritizes and classifies variants based on biological context and professional guidelines to generate an exportable report of the most relevant mutations related to a given disease.
Jun 2, 2020: ENGLISH
Jun 3, 2020: ITALIAN
Jun 4, 2020: FRENCH
Jun 5, 2020: GERMAN